Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

No Fences In Alaska: Review

No Fences in AlaskaNo Fences in Alaska by Glen Sobey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book. I admired that even though Harper was rebellious; she wanted something different for her sister, Alex. The story is a tad bit repetitive of how Harper had her innocence took and no one believed her, so she lashed out and became the girl everyone believed her to be.

I felt sorry for the dad all he wanted to do was to keep his daughter safe and to keep history from repeating itself. The guilt of his late sister still affects him and his father all throughout the book.

I enjoyed seeing the grandfather get a second chance with Harper. I won't go too much into detail, but this hit home in a lot of ways. I definitely recommend this book.

**I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.**



View all my reviews